GoDaddy is exceptionally well-known within the web hosting world — deemed the World’s #1 Name Registrar. They make it straight forward and cheap for folks to buy a website name, buy a cheap hosting, and even start building their very own online business or personal marketing site. Whilst GoDaddy is well known for their domain, email and hosting services, it also offers customers virtual and dedicated servers as well. GoDaddy makes its upgrade process for customers extremely easy as 123, customers of GoDaddy can easily grow their website without the worry of their website slowing down.
The user interface control options is a large popular area in the hosting space. Customers are given options between easy-to-use cPanel or Plesk control panels, plus Root (administrative) access for more technical minded customers. If a customer is interested in webmail then GoDaddy offers their GoDaddy Workspace feature, which is a intuitive interface for keeping up with the unlimited email accounts you have available to you as a customers. GoDaddy Workspace Can be easily accessed by a GoDaddy customer with their login details once they have registered for this feature.
GoDaddy has always focused on customer support and they are always working hard to improve their customer support wherever possible in order to give it’s customers the best customer support they could possibly get. GoDaddy has a team of award-winning experts and staff who are available 24 hours a day (Phone, Chat, Twitter, and Email Support, Extensive Online Help Center, and Ticketing System) to help with any type of concerns or any technical difficulties a customer is facing and they will help them resolve the problem – At the same time they will be keeping an eye on the customers server in order to make sure it is running correctly. GoDaddy’s security monitoring is done 24 hours a day, 365 days in a year and they guarantee uptime rates of 99.9% or better. Although this uptime rate is by no means outstanding in the industry, but for most end-users, it’s all that’s required. GoDaddy’s page load speeds (the time it takes for your webpages to load) are industry-leading, however.
Pricing for GoDaddy hosting is very economical, especially when considering the add-on features that come with its hosting plans.
Industry-Leading Page Loads & Domain Hosting
- Using cPanel for Linux, GoDaddy has some of the fastest page load times imagineable.
- As the World’s #1 Domain Name Registrar, GoDaddy offers appealingly-low pricing. Quickly select and register for a personalized domain name and then sign up for the hosting to support your new site in one fell swoop.
- If you sign up for one of their annual hosting plans, GoDaddy will include your domain name at no additional cost.
Simple Installation of Popular Web Apps
- Using an industry standard like cPanel has a lot of advantages. GoDaddy takes pride in the speed of their administration panel, which conveniently allows for a lot of common applications to be installed in mere minutes.
- There are options for 1-click installs of CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and others.
- If you want an eCommerce shop, Magento is available too. For most users, these 1-click installation options save a lot of time and effort.
Award-Winning Security & Expert Support
- GoDaddy has 24/7 security monitoring and DDoS protection to keep your site safe from hackers and malicious bots.
- Keeping a website secure is a full-time job that should be left to the experts. Luckily, GoDaddy has a dedicated security team to keep an eye on your site and your server.
- In addition, GoDaddy monitors the usage of other clients on your server to make sure that your performance stays consistent and fast.
More Advanced Options for Seasoned Users
- In addition to shared hosting, GoDaddy offers dedicated, VPS, and even WordPress-specific hosting packages.
- Their WordPress-specific hosting is some of the most affordable in the industry, especially when you factor in the top-notch performance.
- The VPS option allows for seamless scaling as your site grows. GoDaddy allows for resource allocation and upgrades without having to provision a new server.
The bottom line is this: GoDaddy is the Number One choice for millions of users from around the world for domains and web hostings. GoDaddy continues to invest heavily on new servers and networks, on its award-winning security experts, customer support staff, and continues giving away free domain name when any customer signs up for a year-long plan. It’s a great offer and a great deal for anyone, at a really affordable price.